0% Interest Credit Cards for Business
If you’re a small business owner, businesse.co.uk you know that every dollar counts. That’s why a 0% interest credit card can be a valuable tool for financing your business expenses.
A 0% interest credit card offers an introductory period during which you won’t be charged interest on your purchases. This can be a great way to save money on interest if you’re planning to make a large purchase for your business, such as a new piece of equipment or a marketing campaign.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a 0% interest credit card for your business:
- Interest rate after the introductory period. The introductory period is typically 12-18 months, after which the standard interest rate will apply. Make sure you understand the standard interest rate before you apply for the card, so you know what you’re getting yourself into.
- Annual fee. Some 0% interest credit cards have an annual fee. This fee can be worth it if you’re planning to take advantage of the 0% interest rate, but it’s something to factor into your decision.
- Rewards program. Some 0% interest credit cards offer rewards programs, such as cash back or points. This can be a nice way to earn additional money for your business.
Here are a few of the best 0% interest credit cards for business:
- U.S. Bank Business Platinum Credit Card: pinnacle-marketing.com This card offers an introductory 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 18 months. There is no annual fee, and you’ll earn 2 points per dollar on all purchases.
- American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card: This card offers an introductory 0% APR on purchases for 12 months. There is no annual fee, and you’ll earn 2% cash back on your first $50,000 in eligible purchases each year (then 1%).
- Chase Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card: This card offers an introductory 0% APR on purchases for 12 months. There is no annual fee, and you’ll earn 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 2% cash back on gas stations and restaurants, and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
If you’re looking for a way to save money on interest and finance your business expenses, a 0% interest credit card can be a great option. Just be sure to compare your options carefully and choose a card that’s right for your business needs.
Here are some additional tips for using a 0% interest credit card for business:
- Only use the card for business expenses that you can afford to pay off within the introductory period. If you carry a balance over to the standard interest rate period, you’ll start accruing interest charges, which can negate any savings you’ve achieved by using the card.
- Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of the card. This includes the interest rate, annual fee, and any other fees that may apply.
- Pay your bill on time and in full each month. This will help you avoid late fees and damage your credit score.
If you use a 0% interest credit card wisely, it can be a valuable tool for your business. Just be sure to do your research and understand the terms and conditions of the card before you apply.